Batora: Lost Haven
Platforms:PC PlayStation Switch Xbox
Follow the adventures of Avril – an unlikely young hero and the last hope of a dying Earth – as she travels between planets, meets an eclectic cast of characters, and explores a range of colourful and diverse sci-fi fantasy environments. For Avril to survive, players will have to fight, think on their feet, and master the ‘Nature Switch’ ability to balance their mental and physical fortitude while solving unique environmental puzzles.
• Action-packed cosmic adventure: Embark on an enthralling sci-fi journey across the stars to explore alien home worlds, interact with a variety of unique beings, and uncover the secrets to save a dying Earth
• Reactive, non-linear storytelling: Your choices decide the fate of the universe and those who inhabit it. Consider your actions and forge your path as Conqueror or Defender in a rich, choice-driven story designed by a Writers’ Guild award winner
• Fast-paced ‘hack-and-slash meets twin-stick shooter’ combat: Leverage the power of your mind and body in frenetic, multi-layered battles against fantastical creatures and otherworldly foes
• Unique ‘Nature Switch’ mechanic: Balance your mental and physical powers to solve rewarding environmental challenges and overcome hostile adversaries
• Beautiful retro sci-fi art style: Explore colourful and diverse alien landscapes with hand-painted visuals inspired by 1950s retro science fiction