Hunt the Night is a retro-style action-adventure game that combines a fast and skilled gameplay of games like Bloodborne or Castlevania with dark fantasy lore like the one seen in Dark Souls. Explore the vast world of Medhram, filled with ruins and horrors. Go through dungeons full of traps, enemies and puzzles to fight challenging bosses using your arsenal and dark abilities.
As a member of ‘The Stalkers’ order, you must cross a vast and devastated world full of dungeons filled with puzzles, enemies and traps. The difficulty of the game is high but rewarding, especially in the intense battles against bosses.
The art design, music and story capture this essence and complement each other creating a unique experience.
- A huge dark world to explore in a combination of action-adventure games and dark fantasy lore!
- Play as Vesper, the main character, and her darkness counterpart, Umbra, simultaneously.
- Explore all kinds of locations, from ancient cathedrals, huge libraries of knowledge and lost kingdoms, to moving trains and floating cities.
- Customize the upgrades of your weapons and equip the armour that best suits your gameplay: critical damage, life steal, poison, close combat, firepower, etc.
- Survive to huge dungeons full of traps, enemies, puzzles and challenges.
- More than 12 challenging Bosses with multiple and innovative mechanics along with intense combats with several phases.
- Immersive and adapted music to every moment, boss and location. With the collaboration of Hiroki Kikuta, Secret of Mana composer.
- Combination of both traditional 2D animations with 3D effects.
Script of more than 200 pages for a story of overcoming, balance and redemption.